We are looking for a sales marketing assistant who can support the sales and marketing team with lead management. The position is centered around learning our Salesforce CRM set up and completely managing and maintaining it. It’s a data entry driven position with an internet research aspect to keep leads up to date and learn how to make system edits.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Good understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform or be willing to learn how to use and manage the platform.
- Experience with accurate data entry and record keeping
- An ability to clearly communicate problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Ability to assign leads diplomatically based on the appropriate parameters
Experience using Microsoft Outlook and setting appointments.
- Manage the sales and marketing Salesforce CRM
- Import sales department leads, contacts, and other data
- Organize, update, and maintain current lead lists
- Research contacts for updated and accurate information
- Schedule emails through Salesforce CRM (Pardot)
- Create and edit reports and dashboards based on teams needs
- Configuration and integration of tools and applications into Salesforce (ex. Outreach)
- Assist sales and marketing with various tasks
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Accurate data entry
- Internet research skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
– English (Intermedium / Advanced)