We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes as well as to keep our office well organized, established and supervised.
As HR Manager, you will serve as a link between our organization’s management and its employees. You will ensure HR best practices in accordance with local employment law are followed, and care for all HR matters for our local office, recruitment, benefits, and employee well-being.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in HR Management. You will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage all the recruitment for new talent for the company
- Own the employee life cycle- recruitment, retention, and promotion
- Handle any employee disciplinary actions such as performance improvement plans and termination
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee the planning of employee team building activities and employee recognition
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervise, mentor, train, and coach our office staff and delegate assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Produce reports, compose correspondence, and draft new contracts.
- Create presentations and other management-level reports.
- Must be completely fluent in English and Spanish
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Proven working experience as HR manager or HR executive
- People-oriented and result-driven
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint